From NG with love


The hoarder is baaaaackkkkkkk! :) And I'm happy to share that I am also back to crafting these past few days. Yesterday was a big event for Precious Hearts Romances, it's their Grand Fans Day. Yay! Luckily, this hoarder has been invited to be a part of the event. And as a token of appreciation to those people who waited and show their support to us writers I decided to give something back to them.

I crammed making this token of love simply because I am a 'cramming girl'. haha! So a day after the event I hurriedly visit one of my favorite shops, Papelmelroti to buy some paper crafts. I originally plan to made my own paper, but unfortunately mailap na naman si time sa akin. So I ended up exhausting my creative juices to think of something. And I ended up giving away my own loot bag (notepad and bookmark inside).

From NG with <3 the making


back to crafting! 


nearly done



bookmarks from folder bought from Papelmelroti
This bookmarks was originally a whole folder from Papemelroti. I just cut them in a size of a bookmark and punch a hole on it. I tied jute string to upper part to compliment the vintage feel.








The finish product!

Maraming salamat po sa lahat ng nagpunta! Your presence is overwhelming! ^_^
To God be all the glory. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Nicka Gracia

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger