Ribbon Ala Bookmark

Ah, I told you I really should rename this blog! Haha! Last Monday I declared it to be a writing break. So I divert my attention to crafts! I finally opened again my craft box and got acquainted again with my scissors. And for a quick crafting session I made this bookmark from the last Christmas' gifts bookbinder. :)

Materials:

Any scrap colored cardboard or folder
Ribbon
Scissors
cutter and scissors

Hoarder's preparation ^_^



I cut almost 6 centimeters of used colored board.



Then cut a straight line in the lower end so I can insert a desired length of ribbon.


Secure the ribbon at the back of the board. Design your ribbon! <3

Lookie! <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Nicka Gracia

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger