Feet On The Go!

As I browsed through my photos I noticed that I have several photos of my feet with someone. Hindi ko alam kung nagiging obsession na ito! Haha!


This was taken, uhm, sorry can't remember. LOL. With my friend/office mate, Melanie Esguerra. We wore the same sandals. Pero hindi kami nag-usap!

Heading to Quezon Ave. Then SM North, as always.

With Boss. After 6 years, we came back to Star City.

Star City 11-24-13

With Melai. We will never be that chic. Haha! Matching our dress and skirt with rubber shoes! Epic!


Inside Fully Booked! Comfort place! 

Attending my best friend's son's Christening.


Brown to brown! At St. Michael Church in Fort Bonifacio.

With Batman! LOL Diandrei's 7th Birthday!

Jolibee Tanza! 

Lastly, this misadventurer's feet bound to Singapore!

Bound to Singapore! Taken last March! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Nicka Gracia

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger