Little Women

Nope, this is not about Luisa May Alcott's Little Women. I just wanted to label it such because of this cute little girls. I only remember Jo of Little Women while writing this. LOL. This is something you can do with vials and scrap colored papers or even colored magazines. :) And because this month is also for women, I am dedicating this post to all the women out there. :) Women plays a big role in our society from excruciating pain of giving birth, loving their children unconditionally, loving wife and being successful in their chosen career. These different colors represent their individuality! :) Yay! for all the women out there!


Vials

I love this cute little women! Yay!


Obviously I love them that I posted two photos. haha


Putting those cute little girls inside the vials.


I use thread (the one you use for sewing dresses) as this vial's ribbon.



Though this is not related to the book let me share a little quote from Little Women. :)

"The best of us have a spice of perversity in us, especially when we are young and in love."
Louisa May Alcott, Little Women, Ch. 23

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Nicka Gracia

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger