In My Memory (first edition): At Paradizoo


I neglect to account this adventure of mine last year it's because... Ahm, because.. Oh, never mind my reason! I'll just use my lamest possible excuse, I became busy. Anyway, this adventurer gladly wanted to scream: I've been to zoo last year! Yay! Well, I've been to zoo for business, we did my best friend's pre-nuptial photo shoot there. So, without further ado I would like to thank Paradizoo for letting us roam around and enjoy the rest of the day there. Thank you po! Though I know that this post is super late.

I've been to Paradizoo thrice. First one, was in 2010, unfortunately it was raining hard when I first went there. But despite the weather I enjoyed my visit there. Second visit was with my high school friends. We spent the rest of our afternoon there just taking a lot of photos and laughing endlessly about trivial things.


 Looking back...

I'm with my best friend, Len. Harvesting lettuce! 

The girls! Mich, Angel, Moi, Len, and Sol.
Two girls were missing here, Netz and Arlene.

Pasyal-pasyal lang. 

Headache, huh? Lol

The gang!

And the third time was when my  we did my best friend's prenup. The idea was from my friend Alex who suggested the picnic theme for the shoot. It was all because of his creativity that Len and Wyng achieved what they want for their prenup shoot. Staffs were so helpful and so supportive to us, they even let us stay late. Also, their butterflies were so cooperative. LOL.
Spread the love in Paradizoo!


Walang pilitang nangyari sa pagitan namin at ng paru-paru ha!







Add caption

Ah, this really feel nostalgic! Indeed Paradizoo is the happiest place! This adventurer will definitely be back here this year!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Nicka Gracia

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger