Oh, Weddings! Oh, Weddings!

Last December another dear friend of mine got hitched. Our barkadas witnessed their journey of love. So when they asked me to a part of the entourage, I gladly agreed. And as hyper as we are girls in the group, my best friend and I volunteered to help her in wedding details. Almost everything in her wedding was do-it-yourself stuff. We spent sleepless night making a paper flower. Haha. Well, most night were spent doing stuff not related to their wedding such as "gossip night". ^_^

But the outcome is all worth it! Though I am so guilty not having this countless ideas for this wedding but not on my best friend's wedding. Sorry, Len, alam mo na, I've been going through emo-moments at that time. I promise to make it up to you on your 25th wedding anniversary. :*


I sew these bears' suit and gown. LOL

With le cousin

Paper flowers with a bit of real flowers





Wedding favor for the bridesmaids and groomsmen. These are pens.

Wedding favor for sponsors. Made by my best friend.


SweetBits' set up



Inspecting if all was set. This was the day before the wedding.

The team! Sorry for the blurred photo. 

With the Boss, who kept on insisting that I should go home and get some sleep. Bossy!

And there's light! And candies. HAHA

Ah, I so love weddings! ♥♥♥♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Nicka Gracia

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger