DIY Ref Magnets! ♥

I acquired virus last week and I had no choice but to stay at home for a few days. My cheeks and face were  swollen and it was difficult to eat solid food. I had to divert the pain of having mumps into something useful and creative. hehe. Isa pa hindi ko na alam ang gagawin sa buong maghapon! hahaha. So I decided to made this personalized ref magnets! :) 

You will need: 

Magnetic sheets
Scissors
Stickers (for your design)
Creativity! :)


Plain magnetic sheet



Magnetic sheet and scissors


Stickers and cards




Just stick your chosen design on the magnetic sheets and cut it out! 





And voila! You have your own personalized ref magnets!


Another shot! :) 

Tips: Don't limit yourself on just stickers. You can also print pictures on magnetic sheets. So you can have your favorite photos posted in your ref! :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Nicka Gracia

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger