One Crafty Saturday Afternoon at DMC

To ward off excessive energy in me (meaning me being so restless), I listed myself to an afternoon bracelet workshop at DMC Megamall. I love to read blogs and one of them is Miss Alessa's. I love her craft photos and her blog design. :) It is from her blog that I read the workshop's invitation. Being apprehensive at first  because I am really a shy person , I hesitated to join. None of my friends were available during that day so I was worried of whom I was going to talk to. But the workshop is so tempting that I find myself bravely filling out the online form. LOL. Also during this time of the year that depression is eating me and the culprit: Mother's Day! I always miss my Mom during these times. "So why not try it?" Said my depressed self.

I have no idea on how to make frienship bracelet so I wanted to try making one, and also I always thought it is fun. And it is! Miss Alessa said that doing them is therapeutic and I couldn't agree more. After the workshop I hurriedly visit SM Department Store to buy some chain and studs. *yeah, I am always that impulsive. haha* And that night I found myself patienly and faithfully doing friendship bracelets. :) And oh, I bought her book which I find it so awesome. I was terribly, terribly shy that I only spoke few words! Totoo po nahihiya din ako. haha. I've been thinking that I'll be doing making this for the next few weeks. Too bad I cannot join the succeeding workshop but I really, really want it so bad. :( 

Lookie here! My share of fun.



We were asked to choose five different colors. This will be our materials for our first bracelet. 



Our tools! yay! 


The first step! I made that pom-pom like thread. Miss Alessa taught us of course. :) 
She is really, really nice. 


My finish product! *happy dance*


♥♥♥


This chain is our material for the next bracelet


Ta-da! ♥


I had so much fun doing this! It is all so worth it ♥


I brought with me my instax but had an epic fail photos. :)) Nevertheless I got Miss Alessa to sign one of them.


Her book. :) It is really, really a good book.


Bought this from SM Dept. Store. :) Type ko mag-practice ng bonggang-bongga. ^__^  


Hooray! 


My first try in making friendship bracelet. This is a candy stripe bracelet. :)


Braided different colors of  DMC thread then added some studs as what Miss Alessa suggested. 



Second try in making bracelet with chain. 


You can check her site here if you're interested learning some creative stuff. I tell you it is super fun! ♥ Thank you so much, Ma'am Alessa and DMC. It's pure fun. :) ~love this Paper Hoarder 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Nicka Gracia

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger