An Afternoon of Scrap 'n Tell Workshop

Last Saturday I was, again, given a privilege to be invited in a Scrap 'n Tell workshop hosted by Filstar Distributors Corporations. Filstar is the licensed distributor of BIC, Hallmark, Celebration Balloons and my personal favorite of all time, All About Scrapbooking. And here is the good news, fellow hoarder, they recently acquired the license to distribute Art Attack products here in the Philippines. The kid in me screams with so much joy! Sinong hindi nag-enjoy sa Big Art Attack no'ng bata? Yay! Thank you Alex and Jeman for inviting me here! :)

Look at their super cute invitation!

After a brief introduction given by Miss Carmel Carpio, Marketing Manager of Filstar, we're now geared for our first activity: making a pencil/pen holder. We're given materials, it's an Art Attack products by the way, and a step-by-step instruction on how to make our own pencil/pen holder. It's a bit tricky but no doubt about it, it was so cool and fun. :) Also this holder is made out of cardboard, would you believe? And, oh, I love Art Attack's glittery glue.


My version of pencil/pen holder. :)
For the second part of the activity we were given this goodies:



And yes, you can imagine me grinning from ear to ear. Okay, maybe I'm a bit animated here. But, hey, who wouldn't be excited making your own scrapbook? Just as Miss Carmela said nothing beats adding a personal to your photos, giving them stories and preserving memories. For our theme, it will be carnival. Unfortunately we didn't finish the project. I think we exhausted all our creative juices in the end. But we were encourage to continue it at home. So last Sunday, I stay up late doing this. With the company of scissors, glue and papers I am not bored at all. I enjoy cutting out pictures, designing them and pasting them. You can do sort of things in scrapbooking, you may not necessarily buy all materials you can set your eye into, you just have to be creative. For one you can recycle old magazines, wrappers and papers, I always encourage recycling.

I had loads of fun last weekend, the warm accommodation, fun and excitement was all worth it. Though it rained, it didn't stop me from being happy and giddy. After all, I went home filled with goodies from them and felt creative a bit more. And oh, my friend Alex won in their raffle with an awesome prize. Thank you so much Filstar! And yes, I think this will be an endless thank you! :)

The proud hoarder's finished project: 



Also, I got the chance to visit their showroom. Gusto ko na do'n tumira! haha! I think it is more apt to call it a Crafter's haven. :) They have everything, from papers, embosser, stickers, paper bags, designing tools, cards, everything a crafter can dream of. 




Disney's Art Attack products! :)

Embossers and puff stickers!

Pili-pili lang ng cards. LOL

I remember a time when I'm addicted to these fuzy wires. Now they come in various colors. :) 

Wrappers for all occasions.

And gift bags! :)

Again, from the bottom of my heart thank you so much Filstar! It was indeed a fun-filled afternoon! :) Let the creativity flows like water on Earth! :)


This made the paper hoarder jumps for happiness!


"Creativity is one of God's gift to us. We may not discover it yet, but in our own unique way we are creative." ~Misadventurer/paper hoarder







2 comments:

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Nicka Gracia

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger