DIY envelopes ♥

Yay! As promised, a post dedicated to my DIY envelopes. :) 

What you will need: 

An old or used envelope for your pattern (length and size of the envelope varies to your preference) :)
Colored paper/old magazines/ or even old newspaper
Scissors 
Glue

How-to: 


Unglue your chosen envelope so it may look like this.
*In short, dissect your envelope. haha*


Trace it to your desired paper. 


Then cut it out. 


Fold two sides, so it may look like this. 


Then glue the lower portion towards both sides.


And ta-da! It's done! 


My DIY envelope! ♥

P.S . Again, sorry for crappy photos. I only have my phone with me at that time. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Nicka Gracia

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger