Posted With Numbers

1.
I learn doing this cute bracelets from Miss Alessa in one of her workshops. I just added a bit of kakikayans to it. I remember she said that doing friendship bracelet is therapeutic and I definitely agree! :)







2.
I finally got the chance to cover my recently purchased books.



3.
Just finished reading this book. And it was worth the time I spent reading it! An awesome book I must say. Bought it from Booksale for a good price of 80 pesos.


4.
Wrote letters! Writing can release the stress out of me, and yes, my friends can vouch to that. During my high school days my friends received bunch of letters from me. And up to til now I can't give up that habit. Nothing beats a personal touch.


5.
I joined a scrapbooking event, again! yay! Lookie here! The theme was carnival.



And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to the Father through him. ~ Colossians 3:17


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Nicka Gracia

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger