Nail Art Craze And Other Things ♥

My bestfriend is getting married!!! *Exclamation point talaga because as soon as she told me about this I was literally screaming! Haha! I think I will write about that soon. :) And last Saturday we braved the shopping mecca of the Philippines, Divisoria, to look for her wedding gown. ^_^ Siyempre, being the kikay that we are we shop!  haha. She bought a dress and curling stuff, I bought nail polish and go gaga over it over the next day. LOL.


Loads of Fun starts here:

Starting to love these! ♥

My cousin's (Arra) mani! Dahil hindi ko kaya kapag sa sarili ko
sa kanila ko na lang ginawa. They're willing victim! 

Laiza's nails. ♥

My foot! hahahahahaha

First try on making spray beads! 

Black and white!
My mustard yellow skirt! ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Nicka Gracia

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger