The Other Side of Misadventurer

The other side of me unleashes here. haha. If not pretending to be busy here are the things I am doing. :) I think somehow I mentioned in my previous posts that I am writing for a local publishing house catering romance books a.k.a. pocketbooks. Writing is my first love. I write and invent stories in my head and pages of my notebook at an early age. And I still can't believe that God is so good that I was given a chance to live my dream.

Last June 16, 2012 I was given a privilege to meet my readers in this so-called mall tour of the publishing house I work for. I am more than thankful that they gave me an opportunity to fulfill my dream of publishing a book, but to be with these amazing writers is more than what I dreamed for. Thank you so much for all the opportunities, PHR! Believe me, I don't think I still have the guts to face the people who read my works. *mahiyain talaga ako kunwari lang ang pagiging cool ko. haha*

This is me pretending to be cool while my hands are shaking! HAHAHA
  
Photo credits to PHR page

Last year Mr. Photographer and I ventured on this little business. Having the love for photography we decided to put a risk in having a photobooth. Having a take home photo with quirky pictures of you and your friends is a good thing in every occasion, right? Photobooths serves with unlimited number of shots with cute and quirky props you can use.

Mr. Photographer and Misadventurer in action! Our set-up!

The Set-Up

So yes, I think this calls for shameless plugging! LOL. If you're interested getting our services you can like our page here. We are more than happy to serve you! :)

business first! :)


"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through." ~Colossians 3:17

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Nicka Gracia

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger