26 Wishes!

This paper hoarder made this paper!
Vintage! 


26 Wishes!

My birthday is near approaching! Another year will be added at my age, four years more and I'll be 30. Onti na lang wala na ako sa kalendaryo. My friend and I shared same sentiments, "Anong nangyari sa anim na taon ng buhay natin? Bakit parang ang bilis?" Haha. But no, I'm not really complaining now, in fact I am very much excited for my birthday. As my sister complained, lagi ka namang excited. :) Thus, I made my wishlist! Talking about excitement, huh?

Misadventurer's 26 wishes

1. World peace.- I know. I know. Pang-Miss Universe ang wish ko. But hey, it's not too much to ask and pray for world peace. Imagine living a world full of love. ;)

2. Bible (NLT)- I do have Bible given by D. And I wanted to have another copy NLT version naman. For some personal reason though. ^_^

3. Books- Sorry, booklover here! hehe. And a hoarder, too.
The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
Persistence of Memory by Amelia Atwater Rhodes 

4. Letter/Paper/Notebook- to add the increasing numbers of things I hoard. lol

5. Colored Pen/pencil

6. Crafting tools- Any tools will do. haha Hindi naman ako choosy. 

7. Spend time with children in an orphanage- This has been my dream since I was in college.

8. Bicycle 

9. Portable Sewing Machine- What can I say I'm domesticated. lol.

10. Nail polish/Nail art stuff- pagbigyan na, ngayon lang ako nagdadalaga eh.

11. FROG STUFF! (anything na may design na frog)

12. Cute buttons- and by the time I reached 12, I thought that having 26 wishes is easy. Hindi pala.

13. Fabric.

14. Superman Comics- specifically Funeral For A Friend 1 and 4) sila na lang ang wala ko to complete the Series)

15. Snow globe.

16. Map- LOL. para hindi na ako naliligaw.

17. Spend the day laughing! :)

18. Washi Tapes

19. Coffeemaker- I'm a certified coffee addict! Kaya kong itumba ang limang tasa ng kape sa isang araw. 

20. Yay! We're on number 20 na! Nail Art Party! hoho

21. Arabica coffee or better yet take me to Sagada once again. 

22. Earrings- wanted to find that perfect pair for me.

23. Bookshelf 

24. SLR! 

25. A surprise!!! :)

26. And lastly, greetings and prayers! :)

And I'm off to work again. Haha! Matapos mag-wish trabaho ulit. LOL     


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Nicka Gracia

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger