The Wonders of Pila, Laguna

For quite some time I lost the sole purpose of this blog but upon contemplating and rereading my blog's title I always find my way back, so here I am sharing another adventure. Which by the way happens months ago.

I've been to Laguna twice this year, first stop was at Pagsanjan and Liliw, then UP Los Banos and Pila, Laguna. But this adventure was I must say a memorable one, too. The only misadventure I encountered this time was that I didn't bring my toothbrush with me and just realized this when I'm about to sleep. LOL. Pila is one of the most peaceful town I've been through. Their town were surrounded with green rice fields and a lot of trees! Pila has its own charm, luring you to walk at its streets and appreciating these old houses which still boast its grandeur. Ah, how I miss the urban life! So let me share to you a bit about this adventure. :)

My friend Czeila invited me to stay in their house for more than two days. (Thank you again, Czei. You know how thankful I am, right? ^_^) The plan was to hike Mt. Makiling but unfortunately we chickened out as her friend who is an expert mountaineer warned us about the terrain. Plus the fact that there's only the two of us braving the hike. So we cancelled the plan and devise another one. The adventure: JOGGING! yay! We woke up, I mean, Czeila woke up earlier than we plan while on the other hand, this misadventurer have to literally slap herself to wake up. Waking up early is one of my waterloo. And so we braved the morning chill and headed at UP LB. And hey, the adventure begins! :)     



At 6 in the morning! :) 



According to Czeila this is the fertility tree! :)

old houses! I adore them so much!



Pila Church! 



Thank you so much, Czei and Pobre Family for adopting me. And introducing me to the wonders of Pila.
Babalik ako para sa Makiling trek, promise! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Nicka Gracia

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger