KOMIKON 2012

Unfortunately for me, I didn't get the chance to attend the summer Komikon last May. Sayang kasi I was so excited and so prepared by that time. I even had in mind the stuff and comics that I would buy. But mumps strike and forbid me to go. :(

Luckily another Komikon! Yay! Sabi siguro kawawa naman ang mga hindi nakapunta bigyan natin ng chance. haha. I am happy but at the same time worried because sadly my budget this time was soooo limited that I end up drooling on those indi-comics for our last stop. Bakit kasi huli na namin na-discover ang indi-tiange. :( Di bale babawi na lang ulit ako next year! Despite that, this hoarder/misadventurer is too happy to share her passio for comics. If only kids these days still have the same passion and excitement when I saw comics lying around our house when I was littlle. Ah, how can I forget Funny Comics. :)

And of course, I'm with my fellow comics-fan Lenlen. We also met Melai there and Mommy Corne. Sayang lang walang table ang Cat's Trail this time. And oh, we met a cool guy/professor who creates this cute comics. Lenlen bought his works naki-share na lang ako sa pagbasa. Haha. 





My Komikon experience is not complete without Superman. 

Finally! 

In love with their packaging!

Sabi nga ni Ate ma-i-i-stress ka sa dami ng free! Lol
I just bought the Salmon Komiks and those are free!

One True Love! <3

What I hoard! 

'Til next Komikon, folks! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Nicka Gracia

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger