Best Friend Is Getting MARRIED!

I intend to blog this for quite sometime now but never got the perfect timing, so now, I think this is the perfect time to blog immensely about this matter. Yes, finally, MY BEST FRIEND IS GETTING MARRIED! Two weeks from now she would walk down the aisle and say her "I do". It was last May of this year when she told me the news about her wedding. I was excited and ecstatic by the news of course, so excited that I even blurted out, "Paano nag-propose si Wyng?" Then happily she chuckled and answered me, "Walang nangyaring ganoon noh. Basta napag-usapan na lang. Saka hindi na naman tayo bumabata." I must be lingering on the romantic side of me about wedding proposal and all but hearing her say those words I felt that my best friend was more mature than I. Nasaan na ang maturity ko? Asan? HAHA

Going back to my story, I've known Len since high school. We're inseparable. Finding true friend is tough, maybe I've been so good in my past life that God blessed me a good person. Our friendship had its ups and downs, time tested how strong we are and luckily, by God's grace we've been best friends up to this moment. *kahit na lagi mo niya akong tinutulugan sa gitna ng chikahan session namin late in the evening* I've witnessed  their love story, countless times that I've witnessed how time and trials tested their relationship, but despite all those their love conquered all. So, I am so honored to accept being their matron of honor. Kahit na ibig sabihin ay aalilain nila ako on their wedding day. huhu. And because I love them so much I am more than willing to be their alipin. haha.

As they step to the next adventure of their life, let me share bits of their step before the big day!

I've been with her in searching for that perfect wedding gown. :)
But none of these made it to the finals, este, to her actual wedding gown. :) Her gown is so beautiful. *insert envious look here*



Hair and make-up trial. But I so bet that on her wedding day she's blooming and radiant as expected a bride will be.


And yes, this hoarder/misadventurer took the risk of being their photographer on their pre-nup. But I can't make it on my own so I asked my friend/former supervisor for his creativity and talent. His photos was way, way better than mine. LOL

They look so in love! <3


Behind the scene

Sweet but shy couple. *naks*

"Love is God's finest work of art."
-I do by Marie Digby and Jericho Rosales

I wanted to post tons of picture of them here, seriously. Love radiated through them. Getting married is not a game and neither just a word. As Kind Vidor said, Marriage is not a word, it is a sentence. I remember that this line was also used in a film. Likewise, marriage is sacred. It reflects what God taught us, to share His gift, love. We are reminded that more than ever marriage is not only between them or the people around them. It is about the celebration of God's love.

For Wyng and Len, you know how I always says that I wish you both all the happiness in life. Just be patient with each other and learn to listen unto what each of you would say, ALWAYS. :) Let God be the center of your relationship. Let His blessing be the foundation of this marriage. And siyempre, continue to love each other until you are both old na. I know that you compliment with each other, with rare gift of patience, understanding and love. HAHA. I love you both! Cheers!

Look at us! 



"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."
1 Corinthians 13:4-7





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Nicka Gracia

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger