The Next Big Thing


I was tagged by my friend Melanie Esguerra, so here I am blogging about my next big thing. LOL
The Next Big Thing, is like an assignment to writers, an online activity to promote or simply discuss an upcoming work. If a writer tags you about this then you need to answer the following questions.
And here’s my assignment…
1) What is the working title of your next book?
I'm working on different manuscripts as of the moment. Haha. Currently, I'm working on 4 manuscripts. haha. The first one is the last installment of the FAG (Fresh Art Group) girls. It is Lupe's story, I started FAG girls's story last 2010, I think. Second one, Bethsaida, A Bride Wannabe. Halfway done with her story. yay! Third one is the first installment for a series. And the last one is for our assignment last PHR's brainstorming. Hopefully, I can finish them all before February. Talk about self-imposed deadline, huh?  :) 
2) Where did the idea come from for the book?
First book- I got my plot's idea from an art gallery situated in Antipolo (Pinto Art Gallery) and also, to my group-mates when I attended a writing workshop.
Second book- It is a spin off from my last approved manuscript, "The Runaway Bride's Keeper."
Third book- Got the idea from a telenovela La Madrasta. It is a Spanish soap-opera.
Fourth book- The idea was suggested by the person who tagged me about this post. lol.  
3) What genre does your book fall under?
Romance.
4) What actors would you choose to play the part of your characters in a movie rendition?
Madami sila. hahaha! 
5) What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book?
One sentence, huh? Ahm... uhm... p'wedeng to follow na lang? ^_^ 
6) Will your book be self-published or represented by an agency?
It will be published under Precious Hearts Romances and My Special Valentines as for the third book.
7) How long did it take you to write the first draft of the manuscript?
For the first book it took me eight months! Second book, it took me a month, third one was I think, more than two months. And for my last book, I was working on the draft while writing it. Hahaha. gulo ko lang talaga. 
8) What other books would you compare this story to within your genre?
Like, Gypsy said, no idea. For the third book, I think it will be compared to telenovelas nowadays. 
9) Who or what inspired you to write this book?
Heartaches. LOL
10) What else about the book might pique the reader’s interest?
Makakatotohanan na ang heartaches. haha
Now Tagging: Elise Estrella and Penny Yuan ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Nicka Gracia

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger