Best Friend Is Now MARRIED!

Ah, the long wait is now finally over. My best friend finally walked ran down the aisle to marry the man of her dreams. Since 22 of this month, December, I am staying at my hometown Balayan, Batangas and her wedding is one my reasons why I am excited for my stay here.

So without further ado, let me present to you The Wedding. :) More photos to follow! (grab these from my good friend of mine, Maneth. Thank you, Netz)

Inside the car. :)

With my high school friends! :) The gang! 

Congratulations! 

Congratulations again, Wyng and Len! Wishing you all the love and happiness! You know naman na the extent of my love to both you, right? Congratulations, with all my heart! ¬ Paper hoarder/Misadventurer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Nicka Gracia

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger