Sagada Day 2: Kiltepan Peak

I admit that I'm not a morning person, I usually wake up at 10 am during weekdays and most weekends I wake up later than 10. So waking up early was not an easy task for me but I love watching sunrise and my greatest dream is to get married with the sun rising as my background. So, yeah, I told them to hit me if I didn't wake up early. LOL. And hey, I woke up before 5 in the morning and nobody woke me up. *woooo, mahal ko na ang Sagada and take note I was asleep by 10 pm which rarely happens!* By 5 am we're all in front of Residential Lodge waiting for our guide despite the fact that we all wanted to stay in our bed and sleep. :) Before hand, we went to SAGGAs office to arrange our itinerary. We opted the 1-day tour where you can hire a guide's service for the whole day for only 1, 200 pesos. For those who are travelling in group mas makakatipid if you choose this. So that morning we met, Kuya Leo, our ever reliable guide for the entire day. We rode a van (o jeep yata yun) to Kiltepan Peak for our first activity.

Pictures can tell a thousand stories more than I can account all of our adventures. :)


Literally, ang dilim pa sa labas. And it's so cold! Brrrrrr! ~another Waterloo for me~


The Good Morning Girls!


Jonel, Wilhelmina and Lenlen with our guide in yellow. ^__^


We all love the free Arabian coffee offered by Residential Lodge.

We both love this chair. I'm with Melai. :)

On our way to Kiltepan Peak.

For the love of sunrise!

Group hug! I love you girls!


All that we can see was clouds and fog. haha

And yes, Rafy, entertained us! haha. But unfortunately, he love boys more than us, girls. Tsk, tsk. Unfair talaga ang mundo! Why, Rafy? Why did you choose them over us? LOL
A glimpse of sunshine! ^__^

And I wanted to sing "Indescribable" by Chris Tomlin

♫ Indescribable, uncontainable. You placed the stars in the sky. And You them by name. You are amazing, God. ♫ ~Indescribable by Chris Tomlin


Good Morning Girls aka The pretty girls who just won't stop talking. :)


Massaging Rafy! bakasakaling makuha pa namin ang loob niya. hahaha


I love this shot because I remember Mr. Photographer. He would always say: "Wala sa pana 'yan nasa Indian." *referring to a beautiful shot*



And yes, we experienced top-loading. Together with Czeila, Jonel and Wilhelmina we top-load on our way back. :P


Our guide recommended this place and we love the quote above: "If you reject the food, ignore the customers, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home." ~James Michener. Pero kaya naman pala niya ni-recommend yung diner na yan kasi sideline niya din ang pagiging cook diyan. hahaha. We love his sense of humor plus the fact that he took the chance to sit with us to ate our breakfast. May libre pa kaming extra rice na ikinatuwa ni Wil. :)

Thank you sa pagbusog sa amin sa rice! We didn't know na kaya naman niya pala kami binusog is to prepare us for a long trek. =)) *may hidden agenda pala*


Morning is the best of all times in the garden. The sun is not yet hot. Sweet vapors rise from the earth. Night dew clings to the soil and makes plants glisten. Birds call to one another. Bees are already at work.
~William Longgood

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Nicka Gracia

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger