Bookmarks for My Travel Buddies

I've been rooting to travel three to four places this year. Hence, I made this blog to account/tell stories of my adventure. And tomorrow together with my friends we'll be leaving for Sagada! *happy dance* We all have one thing in common, we love to write and we love to read. The names on the bookmarks are not really their names, it's their pen name. *yes, this hoarder is also a writer* LOL. So, these are for you, girls!

This was from last year's event I attended. I joined a scrapbooking afternoon. :)


Black ribbon. *nothing much to say* :p


Back of the bookmark. :) I cut out the maps from flyers and draw cute slippers on colored paper. and voila, little cute wandering slippers. ^__^

Sample. :) And yes, those names we're not printed. I cut every letter in newspaper. *praning lang. :)

These are for you, girls! ♥


"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend."
Robert Louis Stevenson

1 comments:

  1. thank you for making one for this flaking buddy. huhu.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / Nicka Gracia

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger